Lawyer Services in London
Change of Name Deed

with Guthrie & Co Residential and Comercial Conveyancing lawyers

Home About US Our Services Our Location Testimonials Contact US News / Blogs

Call lawyer0203 174 2458

Lawyer Computer work
Read more about these topics.



Lasting Power of Attorneys

Trust Law


Change of Name Deed

Deputy Orders

Partnership Agreements

Pre-Nuptial Agreements

Our Services are tailored to you

Change of Name Deed
Everybody has the legal right to change their name whenever they want.
There is no official institution where you go to register your change of name.
A common way of changing your name is therefore simply to complete a Change of Name Deed or a Statutory Declaration of Change of Name with a lawyer. Please book an appointment with our legal team to complete you change of name by deed.
The deed you complete with us can be used to do things like update your new name into passport at the Passport Office or drivers license at the DVLA or with your bank or any other institution.
You will normally sign several identical copies of the same deed so that it can be sent to different institutions without having to worry about any copies becoming lost.

Changing a child’s name

Parents can change their child’s name at any time as long as the child is below 16 years of age. The law requires the holders of Parental Responsibility for the child must agree to the child’s change of name.

At Guthrie & Co Lawyers we are highly experienced in preparing Change of Name deeds in all contexts.

Please contact Guthrie & Co Lawyers today on

0203 174 2458 0r 07850 123 141 or e mail

We offer a free initial 35 minute appointment